If you are exhibiting in your house or a friend’s house, just fill the registrations form (read info below) and pay the registration fee of £25.
If there are several of you wanting to exhibit in the same venue (like your house) you all need to register individually and to pay the fee.
If you need a venue, you will find below a list of the group venues/restaurant/houses. Please get in touch directly with the venue of your choice. They will tell you all you need to know (setting up time, what they can accommodate etc etc). Then when you have their agreements, you can register to the trail, fill the form and pay you registration’s fee.
Groups venues which have confirmed their participation are:
- Easton Community Centre, can accommodate about 12 ish stalls in the hall, maybe some in the foyer, and possibly some paintings on the foyer walls. The centre will ask you a contribution of 10% of your sales in order to cover their staff cost during the week-end. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com
- Greenbank 5, about 4/5 artists inside and maybe outside. Contact Richard firstname.lastname@example.org 07 96 35 11 113.
- Greenbank pub, can accommodate about 8 stalls on the upstairs room (no nails on wall) Contact us for this one email@example.com
- St Anne’s Methodist Church, about 8 stalls. Contact Carla firstname.lastname@example.org 07 999 57 80 18.
- St Mark’s Baptiste Church, about 10 stalls and balcony space available too. Contact us for this one email@example.com
- Pipal Tree, restaurant 28 Chelsea road BS5 6AF, has wall space in the cellar room. Contact them to discuss accommodation and if they agree on having you, you can then fill the registration form.
- J3 Library, stalls available in the cafe area, Saturday only. Contact us to get the conditions for this venue: firstname.lastname@example.org. Half price registration.
- All Hallows Church, indoor stall, maybe outdoor one. Contact Ula 07733 182538 to see if they can accommodate you. If the church agree and you agree with their conditions then you can register.
We might have new venues available, so please keep watching this page or email us at email@example.com